Origin of Penis Envy Mushroom (Penis Envy Mushroom For Sale)
- The Penis Envy Mushroom is probably one of the most interesting Cubensis strains around.
- It also has quite a bit of mystery and misinformation surrounding its origins.Most information online will say that Terrance McKenna “developed” this mushroom, but that information is incorrect. Penis Envy Mushroom for sale. The true origin of the famous “Penis Envy mushroom” is from an Amazonian Cubensis. that is Terrance McKenna used to carry on his online store many many years ago.
- A mycologist by the name of Steven Pollock worked on Terence McKenna’s Amazonian Cubes.
- thus, creating this unique isolation which as part of its mutation, makes it look like a penis. as well as containing unusually high amounts of psilocybin.
- This mushroom has no veil and although the cap may look fully open, the stalk continues to multiply in size.
- while keeping an extreme density, unlike other Cubies.It is a slow but steady grower and more than makes up for it in the end. Legal psychedelic for sale USA.
- Despite many misleading and ignorant claims on a certain mushroom forum website.
- The spores of these mushrooms are no different than any other Cubensis strain.
- They are the same size, shape, and color when viewed under a microscope.
- There is a big difference in spore production when compared to traditional Cubensis strains.
- however, PE does not open it’s a cap in a normal way, and cannot be harvest like traditional magic mushroom spores.
- Therefore penis envy mushroom spores can only be purchased in a spore syringe since it is not possible to make spore prints.
Potency of Penis Envy Mushroom
- This strain is said to be ultra potent, sometimes called the most potent of all the magic mushrooms.
- Some people speculate that the increased potency is because PE is a “mutant,” but the truth of the matter is simple.
- Penis envy is a strain that grows much slower than normal cubensis mushrooms.
- The result of the slower growth is a longer window of psilocybin production.
- thus the mushrooms are capable of. and often do contain more psilocybin gram for gram than normal cubensis mushroom strains.